The CSB One Big Story Bible features 146 full-color Gospel Project illustrations placed throughout to help bring the Bible to life for kids. This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to and shows young readers how they are a part of God's great story.
- 146 full-color illustrations placed throughout the Bible
- Christ Connection feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- “Seeing the Big Picture” feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- Big Words feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB) translation
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
Part of what makes the CSB One Big Story Bible so special is the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
|Medium Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||B&H Publishing Group|
|Contributors||B&H Kids Editorial Staff (Editor)|CSB Bibles by Holman (Author)|