Join Kelly Minter in this seven-session Bible study as she unpacks the biblical foundation for practical and approachable disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. Teen girls will discover that spiritual disciplines aren't just one more thing to add to their to-do list, but something that can actually create more margin in their life, resulting in deeper peace, communion, and rest. And perhaps most importantly, cultivating habits of faith will help girls know God more, as they release control to Him, express their need for Him, and walk in glad submission and worship of Him.
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Leader Guide to foster questions and discussions within small groups
- Teaching videos available separately for purchase or rent
- Explanations of the history and progression of spiritual disciplines from origins to present day along with their biblical roots
- Practical guidance and activities to live out the various spiritual disciplines
- Demystify spiritual disciplines and be empowered to practice them as you draw closer to God.
- Understand how spiritual disciplines strengthen the Body of Christ, both in communities and individuals.
- Reframe your perspective on rest and renewal.
|Product Group||Bible Study|
|Publisher||Lifeway Christian Resources|
|Contributors||Kelly Minter (Author)|