The KJV One Big Story Bible features 146 full-color Gospel Project illustrations placed throughout to help bring the Bible to life for kids. This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to and shows young readers how they are a part of God's great story.
- 146 full-color illustrations placed throughout the Bible
- Christ Connection feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- “Seeing the Big Picture” feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- Big Words feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) translation
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
The KJV One Big Story Bible features the authorized version of the King James (KJV) translation. The KJV is one of the best-selling translations of all time and captures the beauty and majesty of God’s Word for children of all ages.
|Medium Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||B&H Publishing Group|
|Contributors||Holman Bible Publishers (Author)|